Monday, March 22, 2010

The Beginning

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend:
if you pardon, we will mend:
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends.

- Puck

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia,
    You are using the map I made with Geography professor Eric Delmelle (on the shrinkage of the Nez Perce lands since 1855) at the University of Idaho. I got the data from the Nez Perce Tribe.
    You do not write my name and Eric's name as authors of the map and you do not mention the source of the data. You know, the Nez Perce Tribe may not be happy about this map. The tribe protects the data they share. Bad luck for you, this map already appears in my documentary released 2 years ago. I suggest that you remove it from your blog. Anyway, if I see this map on your blog at the end of November, I will contact Aaron Miles, Sr., manager of the department of the natural resources for the Nez Perce Tribe. Now you know.
    Nicolas Barbier

    ReplyDelete